Friday, October 12, 2012

Swap Stuff!

I LOVE SWAPS! It is so much fun to just randomly swap stuff with mini friends. These just arrived all the way from Slovenia- The Sunny Side of the Alps! These are all handmade pieces from one of my favorite fantasy artists- Jana!
Check out her blog here: http://illyriasminiatures.blogspot.com/
 
 

I loved these fun "dragon scale" books! They will be at home in the Garth Manor library! The potion bottles will also be featured in the hidden "witchcraft" cabinet.
This unfinished throne chair is amazing. Completely hand carved. Now I just have to figure out in which direction I want to go with finishing it! Just the perfect chair for reading in the study by the fire on a stormy night.
 
If anyone is ever interested in random swapping, let me know! Just for fun!

 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you like these mini goodies, Michi! :) I had a lot of fun making them and can't wait to see what you do with the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michie,
    The books are wonderful. They look like they've been around for hundreds of years. Love em. I can't wait toi see what you'll do to the throne. I love the lines of it.
    big hug,
    Giac
    n.b. As soon as I'm done with theManor rush, i'll keep your swap idea in mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect you have cool books and a chair to read them in! Great work!

    ReplyDelete