Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Shameless promotion and way off topic

The gift giving is starting (hey, at least I waited until Halloween!) and I just created a temporary site to show the mini food inspired jewelry I make and sell. There are only a few styles currently posted but more will be added soon. I am working on a full service stand alone site with a shopping cart and everything (I'm gettin' fancy!) but it is a major undertaking, so for now this will have to do.
 
In addition to the sweets and pastries I am creating a line of Japanese foods which should be out by early December. These are going to be really fun! And while aimed specifically for kids into Anime and Manga (get that confused look off your face), adults into Japanese culture will love these as well!
 
If you are not into J-pop or Anime, you won't get this!
 
 
Custom pieces are available. Check out the site and let me know what you think! Oh, and feel free to order something if you like. I won't mind!


 
 
I will apologize in advance for the less than stellar photography. Until I can hire Brae ( www.otterine.com ) as my photographer, it has to be iphone pics :(
 
Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween! Boo!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michi,
    Great job on the lemon pie. It looks good enough to eat. I hope we'll see pictures of the japanese inspired pieces.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete